There is a street with 5 houses in it. Each house has a different colour front door, an owner with a different nationality, having a different favourite drink, smoking a different brand of cigarette and having a different type of pet. Just for clarity, no colour, nationality, type of pet, cigarette or drink appear twice in the street.
- The Brit lives in the house with the red door.
- The Swede has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish owner drinks tea.
- The house with the green door is on the immediate left of the house with the white door.
- The owner of the house with the green door drinks coffee.
- The owner who smokes Pall Mall has a canary as a pet.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The owner of the house in the middle of the street drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house on the street.
- The owner who smokes Blends, lives next to the owner of cats.
- The owner who keeps horses lives next to the smoker of Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Bluemaster, drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the water drinker.
The question is which one owns the fish?